volunteer

All of our missions our staffed by like-minded individuals who donate their time, energy and expertise to make a lasting difference in the lives of afflicted families. In addition to qualified medical professionals, we welcome the participation of enthusiastic team members who can help facilitate the considerable logistical needs of an international operation. 

Those interested in participating in upcoming missions should contact Bill Chester at info@pcchf.org 

donate

Mission Donations
PCCHF

We are currently accepting donations on the web. This is a secure transaction. PCCHF will not share or distribute your personal or financial information with any other parties. 

The Paul Chester Children's Hope Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) and relies on funds from corporate sponsors, foundations, and individual contributions to cover the expenses of each mission. All donations are fully tax deductible. 

PCCHF does not disclose personal donor information, and 95% of all donations go directly to each mission, with the remaining 5% towards administration and fundraising costs. The Paul Chester Children's Hope Foundation's Tax Identification Number is 20-4859013. 

To donate by mail:

PCCHF
1906 Thurston Road
Dickerson, MD 20842